You can take the girl out of the country, but you can’t take the country out of the girl! A woman burned down an apartment building causing reportedly $2 Million in damages. She was cleaning a squirrel for dinner by using a propane torch to remove the fur. A lot of folks enjoy squirrel, but they don’t like the cleaning and skinning part. This was first time we had heard about using a propane torch.
Well, here are a couple of takeaways for you:
- Renter’s insurance is a great idea, you never know when a fire will occur.
- Apartment owners need to make sure they have sufficient coverage limits.
- There always a better way to skin a squirrel, well maybe?